Please follow these steps for reserving you trip:
Check our availability and select your tour from available dates. Contact us, to let us know of interested dates. Book individually, as a part group, or as a full group of 6.If any outstanding balance is not paid within this time then Tao of Pow has the right to cancel your booking.
1. Send us a 20% deposit to confirm your booking. Include contact information and requested dates. Once we have received your deposit, we will send you a reservation package.
2. The remainder of your trip cost is due by the Dec 1st, prior to your trip. Once full payment is received a trip confirmation package will be sent to you.If the booking is made after Dec 1st then the full balance of the trip will be due.
3. Refund Policy: Please refer our cancellation policy below.
* Loss of the deposit when cancellations are made before Dec 1st.
*50% of the total trip price for any cancellations made after Dec 1st.
(100% of the total trip price If your trip dates are in Dec.)
* 100% of the total trip price for any cancellations made after Jan 1st.
We HIGHLY recommend to purchase Trip cancellation insurance right away after booking your trip
Tao of Pow reserves the right to cancel a scheduled trip due to unforeseen circumstances. If this should occur the client can either choose between a full refund or a place on another scheduled trip. If the price of the original trip is higher than the alternative trip then Tao of Pow will refund the client the difference. If the client's original trip price is lower than the alternative trip price, the client will be responsible for paying the balance.